[eigen] Getting to a solution from sparse matrices, Eigen3

Hi!

I've been working with dense matrices (usually MatrixXd) for a while
now, but I recently thought about exploring
DynamicSparseMatrix<double>.

With the dense matrix, the API easily exposes LU decomp (FullPivLU)
and the ability to .inverse a matrix.

Solving a DynamicSparseMatrix however is another matter.  So far the
only way through the API I've seen to solve is to first call
sparse.toDense() then solve, but I'm wondering if there is a way to
solve a sparse matrix without calling .toDense() first in Eigen 3