|Re: [eigen] alignment bug - or where is our non sse inversion gone?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] alignment bug - or where is our non sse inversion gone?
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:29:16 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=kjLkjJzUbgkcQywTJ4JdvmSwVgBbFKSf48iRytC4Nn0=; b=x+yoC8mFbr+exHnGGBh4sYjPwAG7LEn+glacLK+spGn2RovIDe+RrKxy2R+U7yRDF7 Uv2ZMt2PCPDqhWZn/kRtkNwCGyC76gK73KLUuCx8Sh6U+e3S/Q0+SGtWghKErIqVayO/ FXjNW4xYlBP9nDrFmwDSP/qC7q5Aq7HUKQXBI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=GPyUYwKiGFgoNyIXUnpq+fb0jjR+MHCz/0D4eVC49X8JdBVBDOPFv2PvFzaxpps5pi eHV/h6St+37CpaQT8InFIQJWyZ4NE9QrtyH9+oPyBDlCICdR4GB/3BaPQV2EReZ1fGqK vf5pjqffHtXfxpi1k14pg1bMANhMPdHIBwOjs=
Ok, I see what you mean. I mixed up the architecture (SSE vs. General)
and the alignment flag for this case. I would have fixed it in a "bad"
way by completely going for the non-vectorized version when the data
were not aligned.
Anyways, you know what you are doing and thank you for taking care!
On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Gael Guennebaud
> hm sorry but I don't see it. Here is what I have for ei_compute_inverse_size4:
> template<int Arch, typename Scalar, typename MatrixType, typename ResultType>
> struct ei_compute_inverse_size4;
> Anyway, actually I'm doing a different fix which consist in doing
> unaligned loads/stores if the input and/or output do not have the
> AlignedBit flags. Here doing unaligned accesses is fine.