Re: [eigen] alignment bug - or where is our non sse inversion gone?

Thanks for finding this bug.

Actually no need to define EIGEN_DONT_ALIGN_STATICALLY to hit it, simply use:

Matrix<float,4,4,DontAlign>

The fix is to do the same than for ei_quat_product, i.e., add an
Aligned/Unaligned template parameter to ei_compute_inverse_size4.

will do it.

gael