[eigen] adopting a slightly more strict commit policy

In the recent past, we have pushed stuff that made tests fail, or even
fail to build. It would have helped if we had had a policy of always
building and running all tests before pushing anything.

On the other hand, this can take a long time and sometimes one wants
to push quickly.

So here's a proposal:
  - ideally we check all the tests before pushing;
  - however if needed we may push first and check immediately after.
This means be available later on the same day to fix any ensuing test
failure as quickly as possible.

In any case: don't push just before leaving for a vacation :)  (not
that this has happened --- I just like to annoy people with obvious
statements)

Do you agree?