|Re: [eigen] Optimization Algorithms|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Optimization Algorithms
- From: Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:46:58 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=67zOwFbTr/yDs+dxJrY+UgxV/FfEVXe+DVtrqocikHs=; b=xwk507m/xRvceSDGoF5Ohq4b+neQQwiHkdEYubxMWPznmMWqtiAAV6OoYzhlLMwPjc O3qiEM1FILBe1qfnUplb8TwttzylRV0Tr2PymD9pqMn2OEaLhVxiUAWYX0SVnCoS1035 +DWxdNnJVYHvatQJctmAPWkWbYZndOuzu1UzY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=ctciM/g4ixUkyKDoLnuQH6YNxGNUg4zrXic3lA52B68zcQ8WvpZyMQCjoIV4jvjmUa JK/3G9+8bqbJiJdIM1LCV0/yct0HLxm9YP7NOrWmtdDuM0D2oJhtfIfJDOhcY1Dab69b K6hcHsGX0bRs/88/7ifU52oxJoJerenVdHMBE=
Hi Li. I guess some of what you are looking for might be in the unsupported modules documentation (http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/group__Unsupported__modules.html). There is a non-linear optimization module here�http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/unsupported/group__NonLinearOptimization__Module.html�.
To see the full Eigen 3.x doc (devel branch) you can check here�http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/
�. You can also implement custom algorithms and they will be very welcomed by the Eigen community. I also use Matlab but lately I am starting to write things directly in C++ with Eigen in the case of computationally-expensive processing, so I guess it is a good way to go.
On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 8:15 AM, Li Wei <lwthucs@xxxxxxxxx>
I am a researchers specified in Machine Learning algorithms. I want to find a flexible sets of optimization algorithms to replace the matlab as it runs most of the time tooooo slow. I google with the keyword Eigen and Optimization and sees no meaningful result.
So is there any optimization toolbox using eigen right now that I can use? And if not, is anyone else interested in adding an optimization module to the Eigen?�
I am new here and , sorry to interrupt!