Re: [eigen] Optimization Algorithms

I know OpenCV has some machine learning algorithms, you might look into it. Their matrix class isn't quite as good though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Li Wei <lwthucs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Aug 20, 2010 3:15 am
Subject: [eigen] Optimization Algorithms

Hi Everyone:

I am a researchers specified in Machine Learning algorithms. I want to find a flexible sets of optimization algorithms to replace the matlab as it runs most of the time tooooo slow. I google with the keyword Eigen and Optimization and sees no meaningful result.

So is there any optimization toolbox using eigen right now that I can use? And if not, is anyone else interested in adding an optimization module to the Eigen?

I am new here and , sorry to interrupt!