Re: [eigen] Optimization Algorithms

I think many fellow researchers are in the mailing list and maybe tired of matlab. So maybe we can form a group to design the optimization(linear/non-linear) library to support such need.

Actually, with more and more researchers are interested in it maybe we can get more and more algorithms available as their paper that uses Eigen published.