|Re: [eigen] Optimization Algorithms|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Optimization Algorithms
- From: Li Wei <lwthucs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:08:10 +0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=I0Z9rSE6IvJGUwArjLfzM4X65V1AWbcH8Tkd/x1hNws=; b=LIsk5+q0yebhf4U4Lm+9lEhO5depzZxuDCDpVzKGGm7kah6hxTrD4U0aW0xcE5vu8M Bs97gv1HoUEfPAb9tgxuUhJlOsitlyESqKIeGi9apBjb8/XhlOrb7PSKzcX41ZKWp5/d L7Git7bOdQzY/HbZeSvlcRVR1pStfzG43yE5I=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=wWIbhRGwLHuaoOMTjmDv9XGPar3QTotzZMI4ptR+fR4lVdj+oquBAbfDMrv1vh7xHM bct75rgmdiSb2wM9f7z/rHhWpEsP905Upp9AVh2TE/gSgsHKSl36bEUKscSuWACdx7K8 3vZ/3MpmVNU+6zyHzfpk9ldmzVY5wsAopwEf8=
I think many fellow researchers are in the mailing list and maybe tired of matlab. So maybe we can form a group to design the optimization(linear/non-linear) library to support such need.
Actually, with more and more researchers are interested in it maybe we can get more and more algorithms available as their paper that uses Eigen published.
On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
(last spam, I promise)
ah no, this is just converters to/from Eigen types... isn't it exactly what you were looking for, lfrfly?
From: Li Wei <lwthucs@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Aug 20, 2010 3:15 am
Subject: [eigen] Optimization Algorithms
I am a researchers specified in Machine Learning algorithms. I want to find a flexible sets of optimization algorithms to replace the matlab as it runs most of the time tooooo slow. I google with the keyword Eigen and Optimization and sees no meaningful result.
So is there any optimization toolbox using eigen right now that I can use? And if not, is anyone else interested in adding an optimization module to the Eigen?
I am new here and , sorry to interrupt!
Best Wishes From
Dep. of Computer Science and Technology, Tshinghua Univ.