|Re: [eigen] How to submit your own CDash tests|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Basil Fierz <basil.fierz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] How to submit your own CDash tests
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:20:48 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=rwgkvJWbvS1DoKpnnzQcwyUSUJQ2nYyFjWuHDeWWmFA=; b=utvQ1GX9bBq5KINVfStk82UFLaxmoCOG9Y9Ys0sdeK148q5lKR/7Znz7TL/+IP45Dx T5v6uXbvSWlm2ab8Ea1nA6H2ixZLv7d1nZgEFhZ/h2h+hEqgW8qfHbsB9qJ0O1kJY11h YvdTADGMfAZ21P5z5u7VaGNfjRad5NOEtOqHA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=b1oiWs/EeXyJZ3pPLWsbyBoXCOKKX06GKFlmHKFU7JGX8kbiqDN47FqeBWFekNwids 2oETAzIEPAYFoZxAVIxEPT3x1CL90sEC28X+uP+biyrVDSREjaIjHAAQpH5A+D4L56cw 1OtJAPEkdUB6wBrSZGN6CcObiueChD/xF3GvQ=
I have just updated the batch file. It is now trying to configure the
compiler and OS version as well as the host name automatically.
Furthermore, it will parse you second input argument (the CMake
options) and will change your build string accordingly. This was added
in order to make sure that we can distinguish between OpenMP,
non-OpenMP and Row- and ColMajor builds.
The build string will be extended by "-row" in case you build with
RowMajor default and it will be extended by "-smp" in case you build
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Hauke Heibel
> I improved the batch file and create a little tutorial over here:
> The batch does now:
> - auto detect the Visual Studio version (at least VC9 and VC10)
> - take new parameters a) for the bitness and b) for CMake parameters
> (this is more flexible)
> I hope that this is going to work for everybody. In case you have
> troubles, just let me know.
> - Hauke
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Hauke Heibel
> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Basil Fierz <basil.fierz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hi Hauke,
>>> Is it possible for me to add my results with MSVC 2010 x64 to the CDash?
>>> Perhaps, I missed a documentation page. I would like to help in keeping the
>>> x64 build for Windows up and running.
>> Yes it is possible, but it is also a little bit tricky. Oh, and we
>> appreciate submissions a lot. First, what I am telling here is windows
>> only. I also forward this to the list since it is rather complicated
>> to find out for yourself if you are on windows. For the Unix guys,
>> there are some docs in 'eigen/test/testsuite.cmake'.
>> So, you might take a look at the batch file attached to this e-mail
>> and I seriously encourage you to look at it since I just modified it a
>> lot and haven't yet tested it.
>> To submit to the dashboard, you only need to put this batch file into
>> an empty folder. Afterwards, you open any command prompt and navigate
>> to that folder. Next, you need to modify some of the variables in the
>> batch file which are used to identify your system, your username, your
>> compiler, etc... I cannot auto detect all of them -- at least I don't
>> know how with windows tools.
>> Finally, just just execute the batch file and go and get lunch. ;)
>> In case you have questions or proposals to improve this, please notify
>> me. In case you have time to put this information (or an enhanced
>> version) on the wiki please do so.
>> p.s. I forgot to mention, you need a mercurial installation and the
>> hg.exe to be in your path.