Re: [eigen] How to submit your own CDash tests

I have just updated the batch file. It is now trying to configure the
compiler and OS version as well as the host name automatically.

Furthermore, it will parse you second input argument (the CMake
options) and will change your build string accordingly. This was added
in order to make sure that we can distinguish between OpenMP,
non-OpenMP and Row- and ColMajor builds.

The build string will be extended by "-row" in case you build with
RowMajor default and it will be extended by "-smp" in case you build
with OpenMP.

- Hauke