Re: [eigen] How to submit your own CDash tests

I improved the batch file and create a little tutorial over here:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests#Submissions_on_MSVC_Systems

The batch does now:
- auto detect the Visual Studio version (at least VC9 and VC10)
- take new parameters a) for the bitness and b) for CMake parameters
(this is more flexible)

I hope that this is going to work for everybody. In case you have
troubles, just let me know.

- Hauke