[eigen] beta1, second try: no longer using a tag!

Chatting with Hauke on IRC, he found that the current preliminary
3.0-beta1 tag was useless since we are freezing the development branch
anyway so should just be working off the development branch without
that tag --- and I can only agree with him.

So, to test the upcoming 3.0-beta1, the new rule is: just test the
latest revision from the default branch in hg.

http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/default.tar.bz2
http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/default.zip

This is also what you get right away in hg.

We will add a 3.0-beta1 tag once it's released.

Thanks and sorry for the noise --- still figuring how to handle this
release process :-)