|[eigen] Re: Eigen beta test errors|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Re: Eigen beta test errors
- From: Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 22:52:55 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=R6Nk8oSfkJ3SIqWFCE3ntCOjaJC13CFplP363uT3eDE=; b=imBAlTndXOvMyTZepUwCH7rPNuFkxdsT0K/mf0I+w7bIMzuqs3rdwPMbCudakwQvTv pMFKeU5F/NSPi5ZkNkHNYbOgizgWXHgC1he7PJdg9seIESHU1yoaQJPcWO//LUq7YUx5 bJ4+WkE5y2aHzq31I3JZ/FywXqINfkQC6U8oA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=ZQbP64CQWf8ZZ66jFiEgnsNa6fjnvoE6zs1s8Snnokp/zGFRLV7weQrAbkJT6Co4L2 vMoxCu4Z37bX8rt63nG4WtIMAIegCJIhnroNzJDgOPhYJbM5PvFDkhvhUcw3AAYDLU2c 6UCCeGN2Rh5thzs8XwX1HOXVm37pTh5zZH6R0=
I could now reproduce the error in packetmath_1:
a: 0.00128718, b: 0.00128716
Test packetmath<float>() failed in "/home/cjb/eigenThings
areApprox(ref, data2, PacketSize) && "ei_preduxp"
and in svd_1 after some trials:
Test svd(Matrix3f()) failed in "/home/cjb/eigenThings/eigen/test/svd.cpp" (63)
test_ei_isApprox(a * x, b)
but I still have to get the right values.
The most important error is in product_syrk_1, where I just get a segfault :S, anyone getting the same behaviour?
On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi everyone, these are the errors I get with OpenMP enabled, vectorization enabled (up to SSE3) and row major alignment. GCC v4.4.1, ubuntu x32
99% tests passed, 4 tests failed out of 452
The following tests FAILED:
14 - packetmath_1 (Failed)
194 - product_syrk_1 (Failed)
214 - stable_norm_1 (Failed)
319 - svd_1 (Failed)
Errors while running CTest
However, I ran it a second time and only stable_norm_1 and product_syrk_1 failed! Now, ran it a third time and got these two failing again PLUS redux_8 !!! I really don't know what is happening, and I tried running packetmath_1 several times on my own and could not make it fail. The same happened with svd_1.
However, I can make redux_8 fail: Test vectorRedux(ArrayXf(33)) failed in "/home/cjb/eigenThings/eigen/test/redux.cpp" (88)
and printing some values: s : 0.000287235, v.head(i).sum(): 0.000286877, although I don't know if this makes sense really.
Does this all make sense somehow? I am starting to believe that something is wrong with my processor, or I am a very special case.