Re: [eigen] Re: Eigen beta test errors

On linux x86-64 with gcc 4.4.4, I can't reproduce any of these issues.

So they are probably 32bit-specific. Can anybody try these tests on
linux x86-32 and confirm? I don't have multilib working (one of many
fedora annoyances) so I can't try.

I tried -mfpmath=387 and that didn't make any difference: I still
couldn't reproduce the failures.

Can you also check that you are testing the latest revision from hg
(hg diff should say nothing and hg parent should return the latest
revision).

Benoit