|Re: [eigen] (sparse) matrix multiplication|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] (sparse) matrix multiplication
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 23:14:30 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
I think there are too many types of problems from various fields and the
definition of "basic functionality" such a library should provide is too
vague. But there is significant current research in these methods to
leverage task-level parallelism in the app as opposed to thread-level.
On Sunday 27 June 2010 04:21:55 pm FMDSPAM wrote:
> Am 27.06.2010 21:50, schrieb Manoj Rajagopalan:
> > Libraries using these techniques could be built as a module/library on
> > top of Eigen Core.
> Yes. that is maybe the cleanest way anyway.
> I been just wondering why "sort of sparse" matrix matrix multiplication
> is nearly nonexitent.