Re: [eigen] (sparse) matrix multiplication

I think there are too many types of problems from various fields and the
definition of "basic functionality" such a library should provide is too
vague. But there is significant current research in these methods  to
leverage task-level parallelism in the app as opposed to thread-level.

-- Manoj