|Re: [eigen] (sparse) matrix multiplication|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] (sparse) matrix multiplication
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:50:39 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Libraries using these techniques could be built as a module/library on top of
Eigen Core. Dense-matrices too have concise representations using similar
concepts - arithmetic decision diagrams - provided they arise from (tensor)
products of matrices with well-defined patterns.
On Sunday 27 June 2010 02:36:11 pm FMDSPAM wrote:
> Sorry for the noise, beforehand.
> Motivated by your block-sparse thoughts, thinking by myself about
> quadtrees, I was googleing for sparse matrix representations well suited
> for matrix multiplication.
> I just want to share my findings:
> Matrix Algorithms using Quadtrees
> Representation-transparent Matrix Algorithms with Scalable Performance