Re: [eigen] (sparse) matrix multiplication

Libraries using these techniques could be built as a module/library on top of
Eigen Core. Dense-matrices too have concise representations using similar
concepts - arithmetic decision diagrams - provided they arise from (tensor)
products of matrices with well-defined patterns.

-- Manoj