Re: [eigen] Feature suggestion: interior row and column ranges [patch attached]

I made the changes and performed a local commit without rollback on the
previous local commit. Now the hg export tip > diff-file stores only the diff
with respect to the last local commit and not with respect to the
file-versions in the hg repo.

How do I fix this problem? I performed one rollback (after making a copy of
the latest file with all desirable changes) and I got back the file with
rowRange() instead of middleRows(). Now I need to replace this with the file
in the repo. "hg revert DenseBase.h" doesn't seem to have any effect.

thanks,
Manoj