|Re: [eigen] row major issues|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] row major issues
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:41:40 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=OIf0UYccd3W4y2Hm4AyDTlYOMQYwIL1G668TfOm07Qw=; b=Pv6xcUdK0KttuBkYijtbFifAyQbH9KVWFEo/zIqE8uysl2pp4AOKeh37OLsAD8h708 i7dbi73OW3BN8PA/mLjA4Hx1vuNhUBJ+1KGF9p+gRduQGIPGXR3UsYsZ+4SmxtmO1d92 S5MGIDtgeGKa3BIhe32cphOly8xllUSFMdslg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=M06ZFp+5lq6Zg+fc5c9Pw5UXADGs/gk64FprmplVdE8B2un+0syM7bj8TieOhe1DTj VFHl/fYMvNShtMX0nqNL5+b6JfkoHEOFeSIZzaQOr0wp90QTh2yeySqsv+pgkqm/U7m6 K0w2gb4m8kfDlHM/nteloLOOlsQPCeKh5HZXs=
100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 453 with EIGEN_DEFAULT_TO_ROW_MAJOR=on
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> EIGEN_DEFAULT_TO_ROW_MAJOR has never passed all the tests in the
> development branch because of some errors in products. The QR errors
> could very well be caused by them.
> Thanks for the INVALID_MATRIX_TEMPLATE_PARAMETERS fix. Indeed, since
> TmpMatrixType is a column-vector type, this is needed. Why isn't it
> called TmpVectorType ??
> I'll let Gael handle the mixing_fix.patch...
> 2010/6/22 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I was able to fix the
>> related error but I am unable to fix this test qr_colpivoting_5
>> because MSVC's error output is unusable. I attached them anyways.
>> I assume the errors caused from qr_1 and qr_11 are related.
>> In order to fix mixingtypes, I needed to introduce two
>> reinterpret_casts. Since I have no clue about the restrict keyword, I
>> just attached the patch.
>> I will leave the rest of the errors untouched for now.
>> - Hauke
>> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Hauke Heibel
>> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> the dashboards for x32 and x64 bit builds with column major matrices
>>> are now green. After switching to row major matrices we are
>>> unfortunately seeing a bunch of errors. See here:
>>> I am right now too tired to try to understand the assertions - maybe
>>> it is super easy for one of you guys. I am guessing it has something
>>> to do with the vector logic and the required storage order for
>>> - Hauke