|Re: [eigen] row major issues|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] row major issues
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:51:00 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=RJo9wNB1bDHjfpaCZzIbXZCJF6yl4uQ7RwBtP+1vAhs=; b=MdxiBdRIaVueMM6+holeecdSN/jFRX5nsfUIxcRcpWHL1rYYZgQPW46ADQuHVjq+CW 9udEejP5GIB6bgHn10lOWIYee1heKf8ISxsAAAzW1m6jRaKzPi8wPHFt7N/3o9YtMrj9 MgCmEiU/TTFjVv+6jgFF9QfkbNtgTAFjc7iA0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=FfJS62OwMSu7C2AeUn6lZDwwE7ol79ywJwZhGgrIppTjnRRIPY+3uKa2/KKe1s0FnF J7VwxSD+mMCRoWogNIskc+T9IYytq35kNbQh2RBBCGBZ6INidgD14ozvIZbQ5pl6OxEk dRb/0BqZYUj7oR56i7rFUfMZBam6X1x+aUccg=
EIGEN_DEFAULT_TO_ROW_MAJOR has never passed all the tests in the
development branch because of some errors in products. The QR errors
could very well be caused by them.
Thanks for the INVALID_MATRIX_TEMPLATE_PARAMETERS fix. Indeed, since
TmpMatrixType is a column-vector type, this is needed. Why isn't it
called TmpVectorType ??
I'll let Gael handle the mixing_fix.patch...
2010/6/22 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I was able to fix the
> related error but I am unable to fix this test qr_colpivoting_5
> because MSVC's error output is unusable. I attached them anyways.
> I assume the errors caused from qr_1 and qr_11 are related.
> In order to fix mixingtypes, I needed to introduce two
> reinterpret_casts. Since I have no clue about the restrict keyword, I
> just attached the patch.
> I will leave the rest of the errors untouched for now.
> - Hauke
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Hauke Heibel
> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> the dashboards for x32 and x64 bit builds with column major matrices
>> are now green. After switching to row major matrices we are
>> unfortunately seeing a bunch of errors. See here:
>> I am right now too tired to try to understand the assertions - maybe
>> it is super easy for one of you guys. I am guessing it has something
>> to do with the vector logic and the required storage order for
>> - Hauke