Re: [eigen] row major issues

EIGEN_DEFAULT_TO_ROW_MAJOR has never passed all the tests in the
development branch because of some errors in products. The QR errors
could very well be caused by them.

Thanks for the  INVALID_MATRIX_TEMPLATE_PARAMETERS fix. Indeed, since
TmpMatrixType is a column-vector type, this is needed. Why isn't it
called TmpVectorType ??

I'll let Gael handle the mixing_fix.patch...

Benoit