|Re: [eigen] non-linear optimization test summary|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] non-linear optimization test summary
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:03:58 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=CGNOcTGRiBuc7ukx7waXgzjEYx8NGvCQr8MvjXVAHQM=; b=NXOuIcUZi/ZWW3GhcIV/kVCaEmXsNkCTM29pTHgXBifVYTpdjAd4SJIsj+XoCph6cx X8d4u9d8lzVhZwISli+9wcCRe6gdBY3hwlydxJK5GcAVi/ZhDHtksJ0kKDVxO20hgaF/ Oay5oaa1c5vJ/tr3kaPjTgOWJIrdRMwtsgOKA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=Yyvc7rXZ9BikVgF+yDZ3suh2milx9OlBqusZZzTBdAMhqe/00aU5nmnWIiooXsFmRo CiXVBjRnKL5O939/NeAPI7CNxzZAu8O92TTC7kV2BH7tZhK+W25BUzQBfInYrhWEoJHM RuTElMQA/XyIw2a2NJg37MYKqUz50immX9d3g=
2010/6/15 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks for all the effort. I did not really mean to cause so much
> trouble before the release.
> Just out of curiosity. Did you change anything? I am just asking since
> almost all tests in the dashboards are suddenly passing again.
Oh wait I know why it must now be looking "better" on the dashboard: I
un-split the NonLinear test, so instead of 4 separate test failures,
you now see 1.
I unsplit it because it was split in such a way that all the channels
were compiling the same code (partly because the subtests weren't
templated, hence were always compiled !!) making this most very test
be compiled 16 times.
> - Hauke