Re: [eigen] non-linear optimization test summary

2010/6/15 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks for all the effort. I did not really mean to cause so much
> trouble before the release.
>
> Just out of curiosity. Did you change anything? I am just asking since
> almost all tests in the dashboards are suddenly passing again.

Oh wait I know why it must now be looking "better" on the dashboard: I
un-split the NonLinear test, so instead of 4 separate test failures,
you now see 1.

I unsplit it because it was split in such a way that all the channels
were compiling the same code (partly because the subtests weren't
templated, hence were always compiled !!) making this most very test
be compiled 16 times.

Benoit