Re: [eigen] non-linear optimization test summary

We have discussed this a lot with Thomas already, we're a bit clueless
about them. These failures started to appear with a seemingly
unrelated changeset. If it were just 602->606, I'd say add fuzziness.
But these numbers of iterations can vary a lot more, sometimes much
larger, sometimes much smaller. In this test I have had a 98  (while
602 was expected) and the worst is that this was not reproducible on
Thomas machine. Since these numbers of iterations are so erratic, my
guess was that the termination criteria used by this iterative
algorithm was wrong; but a quick look at the code hasn't revealed
anything obvious.

Benoit