|Re: [eigen] MSC compiler error: worth working around?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] MSC compiler error: worth working around?
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:40:46 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=PqJ/EbCQbb7MRLJb7usiGyGzP4eth6RlIZb93r01ygk=; b=egvaBvHxXrdxx1U+qbM81Dp9VpIRzOREfjGglkpuOmywAqBYxCqkwPnqs9jBAFFYGn AwAmS/5Ou+nTCCtG2eQv/baHGw7QoLgqWqYvC8vURGcFdASM3VSqg7vR/TqT3LiVoKzp QgscNYebwxVCaWdIQLRPjE2z3WuRGWNpenGqE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=vsX8CcIQKun6dhZEQVDr60WX4Q2rinVCj2IFgnHTKnk0ayhm9RrpY5ZI7P5rhQYt/S 3q0WyYjiIXIMhymdyCSZK8svoCiTqj7qbZ1pTnDZmgekEcbs3VOk5XZvAtCPhLy53XDW Y697jlT6wHZ/M90ZBATkI53du+zidHq+V4hu8=
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Eamon Nerbonne
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 13:21, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
>> At least they didn't sue you for patent infringement (USPTO 29043801
>> "Method for triggering a bug in MSC with enums").
> I'm not too thrilled with their bug-resolution process either. Still,
> sometimes they do fix em, so I do report em.
Just wanted to let you know that it might not be all that bad. The bug
forms offer the possibility to mark bugs which you are able to
reproduce and I did that for this particular one and right now the bug
is reopened. We have to wait and see.