Re: [eigen] converting matrices to/from byte arrays

Hi Ricard,

> In order to get a pointer to the memory underlying a matrix just do.
> myMatrix.data();

Well, that gives me the pointer to the data elements, but I need to know a bit more about the inner data model of Eigen matrices, (in particular the potential use of strides; memory alignment issues; and the total size of the data block), in order to make a robust implementation.

Is there a place where I can find out about this outside of the source code? If its only in the source, can I count on stability in coming releases?

Regards,

  Sidney