|Re: [eigen] splitting large unit tests...|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] splitting large unit tests...
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:19:51 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=EmOOEcqbo/2ZzgXre3eXVA4H/ATP7SdlXUDrw98rY9A=; b=p3e8xeLoBd/rWStVZsjz9ijIqnxXk/j0gkury/apPy2s4hkG9R0ao5nvyin0JEAnhD BcsSzojvfeLI1BUaujqqYt0JYure9OUPn0enBQ7q+MFRoduCx81ZUWo48hJHI7PwS1Oy dzlHFacqXatvcpCVWrSw1I+JTjSjvlG4OI6L4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=o9t7rrG4RJ7o50NsvnECM7Dn2sK+uLZQ9iMMhFATOBYx6EYMSDgLnJ32c/dMg+zVnc neVLjnOdL5HpfmLhavmfP0Z2rvnrNLFjkixop3I2xtJrVS0w5vfYMYsRQ9olX6fyGp8q VxPOtINZUpGH/+f1a1lL7Hggmi8m7elu86jCw=
Obviously I don't object, but if you do it, please update the page
as it is currently based around the fact that splitting is the
default. Not even saying how to disable/enable it.
2010/2/3 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi guys,
> I am thinking about defaulting the option of splitting large unit
> tests on windows systems (actually MSVC systems) to NO/OFF.
> This option results in so many projects, that the IDE starts having a
> problem - it stalls when opening the project not to say what is
> happening when you switch between debug and release mode or simply
> edit a file for the first time. I just unusable and compile times do
> not seem to improve much over here - I don't see it at all.
> Any MSVC users who can give me their comments on these issues observed
> with MSVC 2008? Any objections?