|[eigen] splitting large unit tests...|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] splitting large unit tests...
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 08:13:01 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=cyVIA9XeqydPDb9fQDvGY3YgAVPJzj2YQJt4YlxqcgQ=; b=dP0y9FpifeCiu5VQ5Oun1X1VK0PycudQeXc2A0vzaQanzJHLU9TH4JYwnFxpSxa8wA owGDqCsbFBnY24Vxox0V4Q8i3CrrF54Ao0x7mZZNhn9iDpl9W50G8kJC+xCeuSXUPE68 /RBcbmYeZWQmaBHWEfVBq+gLPqx7kxCaEcRKk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=DLN6beiJ8JTFkJK4BFRieLIt3Xg5R9CKogrWp/eYLZixDGiYVwE6Hf8+nTSfXqI22F rIJJB0frop9DJOULIxAzbIRvVrKytnjFk5otfMvRzfpmnk1nuqo165r5ihcBHSqtzqdT va/7AlGq/VRdHV3CXuhPzn6rOXpDGwspnRPGQ=
I am thinking about defaulting the option of splitting large unit
tests on windows systems (actually MSVC systems) to NO/OFF.
This option results in so many projects, that the IDE starts having a
problem - it stalls when opening the project not to say what is
happening when you switch between debug and release mode or simply
edit a file for the first time. I just unusable and compile times do
not seem to improve much over here - I don't see it at all.
Any MSVC users who can give me their comments on these issues observed
with MSVC 2008? Any objections?