|Re: [eigen] Enhanced AlignedBox|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Enhanced AlignedBox
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:45:27 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=s7bSfmZkAJcCPgkQovECUKDV4qGMvuOTks6QVwCNvD8=; b=Uaoq7Dly5f4BfmJGtW4t24keSL7dPNGqIG2BWEtn4zF4IKAe0a+cJ6SEKF0uoTOONK dwjLvn2r2+dOYizNk5r6hhxX9vmyUzSjXW+B0QCwlDsXWnFcZbcAakEBWHh56WDz4QJH nqcdNaloOtK1azS7CTqQsghKoF07UfrmkzPs4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=VEt3JjuQreY+YAHDKAT+RDW+N8weIHiCCRXl6EOJW+cbT2lLrWYPXsnOByjKfuFJge JAlAPdxA/fT5M5qQPu6KI5+5SJSMxPZ9gZQOC5Og1gOrMra5v8bYZz5tTZIP562BxZff jbK618I8T6MGM8uIGKCMwnQbmf+su6Rb9m0cg=
OK, finally I took the time to apply your patches (with some minor edits).
As discussed in this thread, I've also moved dummy_precision and epsilon (and of course highest/lowest) to NumTraits, and make NumTraits inherits numeric_limits
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Manuel Yguel <manuel.yguel@xxxxxxxxx>
Here are the new patches for AlignedBox taking into account your
comments (I was unaware of the cast politic, which seems to me very
For the moment I made lowest and highest template functions.
As soon as I finish the things with the polynomial solver I will make
NumTraits<foo> inherits std::numeric_limits (that is exactly what the
guys in the boost are doing to define lowest and highest, so it seems
to be a general good idea)
and add dummy_precision and perhaps something about the fpclassify, I
always wanted to have something clear about that in such a class.
Thanks for the patient reviews !