|Re: [eigen] Enhanced AlignedBox|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Enhanced AlignedBox
- From: Manuel Yguel <manuel.yguel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:03:32 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=hSyDoWbzsKw43pQWqld6dtql/X5zvGOy+cZU3aFNKIM=; b=bw+xgJaHyS+2XWRnqu9VxnSQcWXcdZeaDgwFd7/0P3zERSly75LiQTFaB7KJqDERqp 37igw3HLH0h6dvUSlFMAFsWbwil3cHxj+m5sAdqG71JAuldm+owrjIyFAtJQmBkXEWNM bPw6i9tLXZ1MwKgGHQIIeeP4pBJg/zDkFQBmw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=QccY2PvHJeVJ4O8Clge5dJAAyzkdlVzR4oIthAT/bCc1k5fqIGe6rodgLtSZfoTfUu Blm/jJ0nmtk51zUBEsp10ib9IDj6VulAU5e301AzAYAAlQ9DYu0q1IrDU+wox280CFPK 98/ZjIuOYFAWUlfqsjMWtWvHCcX1+GX+XmTa4=
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Gael Guennebaud
> OK, finally I took the time to apply your patches (with some minor edits).
I'll have a look, to learn what I missed.
> As discussed in this thread, I've also moved dummy_precision and epsilon
> (and of course highest/lowest) to NumTraits, and make NumTraits inherits
That is great too, since I had no time to work on this these days.
That is a pleasure to have you guys be so reactive.
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Manuel Yguel <manuel.yguel@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Here are the new patches for AlignedBox taking into account your
>> comments (I was unaware of the cast politic, which seems to me very
>> For the moment I made lowest and highest template functions.
>> As soon as I finish the things with the polynomial solver I will make
>> NumTraits<foo> inherits std::numeric_limits (that is exactly what the
>> guys in the boost are doing to define lowest and highest, so it seems
>> to be a general good idea)
>> and add dummy_precision and perhaps something about the fpclassify, I
>> always wanted to have something clear about that in such a class.
>> Thanks for the patient reviews !
>> - Cheers,