Re: [eigen] std::vector specialization

In order to silence the warnings we are seeing in the dashboard
(warning: anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C99) we can add

  -Wno-variadic-macros

which works for GCC 4.x and according to this thread
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=510702, we
might add

  #pragma GCC system_header

to the StdVector header when GCC 3.x is used.

Does that sound all right to everybody?

- Hauke