Re: [eigen] Re: meeting in February?

No no, I don't think that in 10 minutes we want to talk about the
history of the project, instead we want to focus on the most essential
facts, which by now you probably know as well as we do! If you want
you could send me your plan for me to comment. Just keep in mind that
your public is Dodji and Joel, they know everything about the C++
language and are most interested in the C++ perspective.

Benoit