Re: [eigen] Re: meeting in February?

Keep Dodji and Joel in CC please.

OK so let's now organize the schedule inside of the 3 days.

The first thing that I need to know is when you plan to arrive and
when you leave, everybody? For now, I assume that everybody's here on
Friday morning, OK? Who will still be here on Sunday afternoon?

I exchanged e-mails with Dodji (G++ developer) and Joel (NT2
developer, another c++ library) in order to organize a roughly 2-3
hour session on G++ and general c++ stuff. The main idea is to learn
as much as possible about G++, but not only:
 - 10 minute blitz talk on Eigen by ...who's volunteering?
 - 10 minute blitz talk on NT2 by Joel
 - 30-40 minute talk on G++ by Dodji
 - 1-2 hour discussion

Dodji and Joel can only come on Friday, so the question is: Friday
morning or Friday afternoon? I am unsure about that but I was
thinking: why not friday morning, as 3 hours is exactly the duration
of a morning (ISO norm on mornings), say 9h-12h, and then we can have
lunch together. OK? Then we have the afternoon for Eigen-specific
stuff.

Person-specific questions:
 - Jitse, Mathieu, are you coming? Mathieu, any news from the Lie front?
 - Gael, OK to give a talk on the new class hierarchy / design?
 - Thomas, any update on the meeting rooms?

Some good news from me:
 - my father can probably lend a videoprojector and we have a white
screen at home.
 - my parents will likely be away on vacation on Sunday. So there's
basically only Saturday where it might be best to find another meeting
room.

Benoit