[eigen] CMake 'tests' don't work out of the box

Hi Eigen team,

This is probably a really silly question, but I am a novice CMake
user, and I've been fiddling around with it for 15 minutes and can't
seem to get it to generate 'tests'.  I use the curses-based ccmake and
it whines that it can't find the qmake executable like so when I try
to configure:

 CMake Error at
/home/aron/opt/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1726 (MESSAGE):
   Qt qmake not found!
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   demos/mandelbrot/CMakeLists.txt:1 (find_package)

I try to set the options:

 EIGEN_TEST_NOQT                  ON

And even (out of desperation)

 EIGEN_BUILD_TESTS                OFF

But CMake still gives me the same error.  I'm going to try blowing
away the cmake cache and starting anew (most likely just compiling
some of the demos by hand, I'm starting a port to the IBM XLC
compilers).  I'm just wondering how I would fix this in the future if
I wanted cmake to construct Makefiles that would run tests sans
Qt-qmake, or if I'm out of luck on a non-qmake platform.

Warm Regards and Thanks in Advance,
Aron