Re: [eigen] CMake 'tests' don't work out of the box

I tested:
 - I renamed /usr/bin/qmake so it can't be found
 - I nuked my build directory
 - I re-ran cmake from scratch

it does fail to find Qt and goes on without Qt support in tests/demos.

So i think that nuking your build-directory will do the trick.

Benoit