Re: [eigen] Eigen and rigid body simulation

After trying to implement this, it seems we don't need both a concept map and a wrapper since one is going to copy the other anyway. So only the wrapper seems fine. It's quite convenient to use so far.

Hi, I came to the same conclusion after implementing a little prototype. It's become more complicated when I want to add a wrapper (like Map<> for matrix) to these elements. I have always copies in operation between mapped object and non-mapped object.

A (bad) solution may be to add additionnal classes next to the Wrapper one, (classBase, Map<>), but the code grows really fast, and it wouldn't be easy to maintain this module.

--
Mathieu