|Re: [eigen] matrix exponential with c++0x|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] matrix exponential with c++0x
- From: Björn Piltz <bjornpiltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:20:35 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6PGSFNWy4H6b73Ip2iVZyOo+x4qwSbx9Fgf4JrcSsSQ=; b=AHPmKrkg5OPaDKV3RSyL8R1dEFYpqOjx4V7Yv3zVuZPf35658qDOseZtovW8jmUQxo w5IluMxnoUi1T6Py3j1yhYbSoy10iu7FbfMZlJargq661ekgaW/Pe4Xx0HUqV1bYE7v/ 5UqP7vLBbDdijsbnYG6GD1b/RD700tSz0baNs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=CpArjJjklAdviTIARw9wEuN49nabtud51Kvk+64y5DCY4Gp5jDkLWfc1E/JRDoowqZ s72pzDkvmXk45ehfJqgWmM54EGeEM5vcARfpIzrhfamPPIgnAh6W6W2/TgvZuyw2HpAK UKhRfro1BicqPVLYEB9/HJ5DcpgWz9kUCRHds=
The problem was that the template parameter named "Functor" clashed
with the class named "Functor". That is why I renamed the template
parameter. I only used the typedef to keep the lines changed to a
minimum. An alternative would be to rename the class.
I thought prepending "_" to template parameters was an Eigen standard
precisely to avoid name clashes when the names are very generic, like
_Scalar, _Rows, _Cols and _Options in class Matrix.
Anyhow, I'm sorry I broke compilation with GNU, I didn't bother
recompiling since the change was so trivial. I'll look into it.
> Uh, and I know that Visual Studio accepts this without complaining - this is why I never really seem to learn it.
Sorry, I didn't quite get that.