Re: [eigen] refactoring fork: some news

I am practically sure that it is off the point however my concern is
that in some applications, it is necessary to view a matrix of size
nxm as a vector 1xnm or pxq with nm = pq.
I wonder if this is the good moment to raise my case, but is this
possible to consider having a matrix() function that takes two
parameters that are compatible with the number of coefficients in the
array: matrix(int rows, int cols )  with rows*cols = size()
such that we can have for a 3x4 matrix, a 12x1 vector or a 2x6 matrix
or a 4x3 matrix etc... assuming that the coefficients are given by the
storage order row major or column major.

- sincerely,

Manuel