Re: [eigen] refactoring fork: some news

I'm kind of having this need too. I'm writing algorithms where the matrices operate on a vector x, which is an image. As such, it sometimes need to be seen as a mxn array (not exactly a matrix), but most of the time it really is just a vector.

Examples of when it needs to be seen as an array is representation (transformation to a QImage) or computing the FFT (as a 2d object).

++
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas