[eigen] 3.0-beta1 arbitrary release date

Let's decide on an arbitrary date for 3.0-beta1. How about May 1?

It's unlikely that we actually hit that exact date, it's just that
having a precise date in mind helps greatly to see it coming.

I'm not really able to talk about other milestones, so i'm counting on
everybody's common sense. For example, it's hopefully obvious that if
you are developing a new module, it is quite interesting to have it
included in 3.0-beta1 to allow it to get more testing; the sooner you
get it included, the fewer objections you'll get ;)