[eigen] Re: special matrix classes: template parameters

further remarks:
 - this reallows nice simplifications in the code (in ei_traits and in typedefs)
 - while i'm at it, i'll let the toDense() methods use a ReturnByValue
 - and I'll rename ReturnByValue to ReturnValue since that's what it is

i put that on the TODO and i take care of it now.

Benoit