Re: [eigen] BLAS backend

Dear all,

It actually turns out that one of my students this semester is
considering how to parallelize Eigen using OpenMP for multithreading,
and hopes to be able to investigate the CUDA issue as well.  This is
an interesting topic for the expansion of Eigen, and I'm glad the two
primary developers are interested in the topic!

Best,