Re: [eigen] Mapping array of scalars into quaternions

constructors and have different ei_traits. Now looking at the case of
quaternions, there too we need different constructors: the
QuaternionWrapper needs a ctor taking a pointer and doesn't want the
ctor taking 4 numbers, for example.

With my patch, the pointer or the 4 scalars are given to the constructors of Matrix or Map<Matrix>. So, using the wrong constructor (Quaternion<,Map<Matrix>> with 4 scalars) will fail at build time. But it may not be explicit enough.

The only specific function that I see would be a Remap(const Scalar*) function for the QuaternionWrapper.

If the RotationBase <- QuaternionBase <- (QuaternionWrapper, Quaternion) inheritance layout is prefered, I could make a first version for QuaternionBase, Quaternion and QuaternionWrapper based on DiagonalMatrix, since I need it.

--
Mathieu