Re: [eigen] Eigen::FFT and Eigen::Complex in repo

Sorry to hijack this thread but...

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For example we're soon going to replace namespace Eigen to "ei" and
now it pays off to have centralized that.

... *sniff* Why guys? The I have to add in all projects something like

namespace Eigen = ei;

Seriously, everything will look ugly - small namespace and then capitalized classes. Also, I am well aware of the fact that 3.0 will break the API (but I think it's not really major) but changing in every single header 'Eigen' to 'ei' or introducing the namespace renaming sound seriously cumbersome....

Anyways, it seems to be already decided.

- Hauke