|Re: [eigen] Eigen::FFT and Eigen::Complex in repo|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen::FFT and Eigen::Complex in repo
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:24:35 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=HzjnMgzFpppcw7RQXiz36Scmpe9JxiYok53yaOfke8Y=; b=YFbwD7oDqCb6GAsgG8Ye8c5YGiyq625wHxiqwr2QTQkcjS7fc4vYCn23aVXyKlR+7T y1DJ2NVuaUAUVuqwfNPNKj20Erlh6L9ocbhshq966gcAjR9L3dZLTokSV2dEu3V5Fp2w Ul2GLEToDpvm4spyG5VpSl5fRXV6cC9UbZX0Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=od6JClCLYN1FTEvg7gmrJR2/wA5ViHYkwkezQoKlRmxpOBSJg8vNXs3z1CKmCQMiKL qvp8r8RjrCOeBc5SgjuNzeqcD5EWQZeC9cgxeE0F/LNazqmFpkyjTIIKeBk/qJe9KWNN bNCvEDsPkAkHaU1X6j+tfCGIRITcrirn6pTOQ=
2009/10/21 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Sorry to hijack this thread but...
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
>> For example we're soon going to replace namespace Eigen to "ei" and
>> now it pays off to have centralized that.
> ... *sniff* Why guys? The I have to add in all projects something like
> namespace Eigen = ei;
> Seriously, everything will look ugly - small namespace and then capitalized
> classes. Also, I am well aware of the fact that 3.0 will break the API (but
> I think it's not really major) but changing in every single header 'Eigen'
> to 'ei' or introducing the namespace renaming sound seriously cumbersome....
> Anyways, it seems to be already decided.
It was as long as we considered it a no-brainer, but given the
reactions on this list, i don't consider it "already decided" anymore!
what do you think about my later proposal of keeping Eigen and
introducing synonym ei?
> - Hauke