Re: [eigen] Rigid Transformations in eigen: discussion thread

> b) How does eigen do say, 4D rotations? I thought it did only 2D and
> 3D rotations. I don't know if rigid transformations make sense for 2D.
> At any rate, 2D transformations are trivial.

4D rotations? What's this?

I guess that would be "4x4 real orthogonal matrices with determinant 1
and with the eigenvalue 1 with multiplicity at least 2"

whee! no, we don't have a class for that :)

> c) Inverse would be good, I agree. You just need to do take take the
> conjugate of both the quaternion parts.

Inverse sounds useful indeed. Don't know about the formula, i trust you =)

transform conversion sounds useful too.