Re: [eigen] Rigid Transformations in eigen: discussion thread

> OK, before i can think more, i need to ask, what are realistic values of N here?
> Is N always known at compile time or are you talking about a runtime N as in:
I have NO idea. I haven't used it, and I don't need it right NOW, but
I don't want to shut the door on this when we know that it is used.

May be we can just put a big fat warning in the docs. Many
multiplications will anyway lead to loss of rigidity, so no
normalize()  is a bad idea. I mean, if the user does these operations,
let him deal with normalization.

--
Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/