|[eigen] QR factorization question|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] QR factorization question
- From: Eric Chu <eytchu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:37:55 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=jITUzMrru0cQ1mtzK+uinSWAnipD7MksXAnLU4C321k=; b=P9oaZQ9tYM2XeUUI2Rr+mHPQE9ckScIqSuon37tGd7sj9t5zPHeXYyxrXBQJzGBLYB 7Uq3zty6fmj6hqps+/BAvhg4YPLSd2N/dmI9jxQe4DaEw3aNCLx3b/6OR81MZb4peDFh VbUXTcOO65sZh43CuZeMIZIh/SVM3YS9zDajM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; b=ZxKuiAU4iuZCF04Ka4plbzlcqCdmvjIjcTAzyb3hV4AVJjRULIq+R8O4wkIVIv9WYK NedjnwPDvfHeqMWFNWKopcTJ2lZBomoGQ569qWeky6eOAPUGyh9Qw0JqQHs0YwtNNCL1 MGSfZ1c0MnCmrUhBnDmFxkczHLaIIZZv1DKG8=
thanks for the great work. i recently updated my version of eigen, and the api's changed a bit from before.
more specifically, the qr factorization module has changed. i was wondering how i'd go about retrieving the upper triangular matrix "R" from a qr factorization.
that is, if i have an m x n matrix A, and i call
R = A.householderQr().matrixR();
the API seems to have deprecated this function call. i think i can call matrixQR() instead, but it's no longer upper triangular. any pointers?
thanks for all your help!