Re: [eigen] Eigen binary I/O proposal

I'm going to be offline for rougly 4 days starting now, can't look at
code now, but if you want to code a new eigen feature the best way you
can propose it is by cloning the eigen2 repository at bitbucket and
adding the feature in your repo. Makes it easy for people to start
using your feature, send you patches, generate diffs, etc.

Benoit