[eigen] Eigen binary I/O proposal

First things first.

http://sites.google.com/site/rpg314/Home/eigen-proposal

This is a battle-tested, well commented (I think) piece of code along
with unit tests. The largest file I used it with was 1.2 GB.

There has been some demand for serialization of Eigen objects here

http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=61960.

So I think this may fit the bill. There could be a lot of scope for
template tricks to beautify the API, but for my needs, I could manage
to to work with raw C too. I have tested it on Linux 32 bit with gcc
3.4 and linux 64 bit, (both gcc 4.3 and gcc 4.4) respectively.

Comments/questions/cribs/suggestions/flames/rants/commendations(!) welcome.

Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/

Senior Undergraduate
Department of Physics