Re: [eigen] How to resize a partially fixed matrix

Sounds good, API-wise.

But it should not be _required_ to construct a proxy object just to
resize a matrix. So I'm not opposed to adding this as additional
names, but we still need to devise an API within class Matrix (which
colwise().resize() would then call).

Benoit