Re: [eigen] How to resize a partially fixed matrix

2009/6/24 Robert Bocquier <robert.bocquier@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> How about a new escape constant "NoChange" (or whatever name fits), use that
> way :
>
> A.resize(NoChange, 7);

That would require more runtime if's in resize(), hence a constant
overhead, so i'm a bit reluctant.

roooh but while writing this i had an idea:

how about separate resizeHoriz(int) and resizeVert() functions ???
It seems to me that this adresses the original request and yours simultaneously!

In fact this is a just modification of your idea:
NoChange as parameter ---> NoChange as template parameter ----> separate methods

What do you think?
Also for the names I don't know... initially i thought resizeRows(int)
but that is ambiguous, it could mean either "change the number of
rows" or "resize the rows"... other possibility:
setRows()   // goes well with the accessor method rows()

Opinions?