Re: [eigen] [patch] Missing function in StdVector

Thanks, commited (please check the diff below)

By the way, why does StdVector have no copyright/license?
I know other global headers have none, but that's only because they're
trivial files.
Actually, Core is no longer trivial so it should also have a license.

For StdVector I'm not sure who owns a copyright? So please do it...

Benoit