|Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial done|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial done
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:11:24 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YrZtPJb1UVh/QYkZfi6woU+oQAVih5VVgqMyDH3UAjg=; b=xJK17AK2Ox5Qqh/u0Mc1D/Mp/ZtC05g8B/UmSwAfD346Q7hx1xk7xS36NIRL26jH+W o6zSKyaZV16Nk7c6ZZ7CURSVVj2YkzQfyn81uovh07DWl94IeMVnSYS7A+e7L1yat73i SpB15FoFp9BZ7DjWULjZB7r5ypXIagwD3zfHo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=WtQJxeAE71d2ynzDsxhWqPQvS5TIEMPHJ6mxY31R1VMRmYl6jki5G2sVSfXO3wHoFS Vu54b8sN7+CLZx0oez9hl8lgxL4UZJJDTp0MsmGuA+iO875/pjT/Awi7KmsSs6CgStfX Aw3b1g/LfWPpQkVScnzBDO7DlHfZgVOfEfcTM=
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Gael Guennebaud
> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 7:24 PM, FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi, svn to hg mover
>> With respect to the cdash automatism (may I have overseen some info or the
>> time isn't ripe yet):
>> Is there any svn mirror of the current hg "trunk" (if "trunk" is correct hg
>> nomenclature) to be used by cdash?
> I updated the testsuite.cmake file to use hg instead of svn. seems to work here.
sorry, that's not working very well since ctest does not support hg
yet. At least it still gives the most interesting information which
are the results of the compilation and unit tests. For the correct
handling of revision numbers we'll have to wait ctest supports HG or
submit a patch. I've seen that they recently added support for bzr and
git, and adding hg in the list seems to be quite simple.