Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial done

Gael Guennebaud schrieb:
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Gael Guennebaud
<gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 7:24 PM, FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, svn to hg mover

With respect to the cdash automatism (may I have overseen some info or the
time isn't ripe yet):
Is there any svn mirror of the current hg "trunk" (if "trunk" is correct hg
nomenclature) to be used by cdash?
I updated the testsuite.cmake file to use hg instead of svn. seems to work here.

sorry, that's not working very well since ctest does not support hg
yet. At least it still gives the most interesting information which
are the results of the compilation and unit tests. For the correct
handling of revision numbers we'll have to wait ctest supports HG or
submit a patch. I've seen that they recently added support for bzr and
git, and adding hg in the list seems to be quite simple.

gael
Never mind.
It is easy to run my test by a somewhat cruel dos-batch (see attached).
But i could not join the eigen cdash board at "http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=Eigen";. Possibly because there is none? I receive a non enlightening "You cannot access this project" evertime I try to.

Frank

P.S.
In other words:
The "submitting test suite reports" chapter of the wiki page "http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Developer%27s_Corner"; is outdated in respect to svn.
And I don't know a proper replacement to  rewrite it. :-)

@Echo on
REM DISCLAIMER:
REM All the following is a quick hack and totally specifc for my own setup.
REM Please do not blame me for a single bit of it ...
REM ... but suggestions are welcome.

call "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat"

REM get the last version of the source into one directory called "eigen"
pushd c:\develop\eigen
hg up
popd

REM copy the needed parts of the up to date wc into the cdash directory (possibly there is a smarter way using hg?)
xcopy c:\develop\eigen\test\testsuite.cmake c:\develop\cdash\testsuite.cmake /I /Y
xcopy c:\develop\eigen\eigen\src\*.* c:\develop\cdash\src /s /D /I /Y

rem setup and fire up ctest commandos
set COMMON=ctest -V -S testsuite.cmake,EIGEN_BUILD_STRING=windows-vista-x86_64-MSVC-2008(9.0.30729.1),EIGEN_MODE=Experimental
%COMMON%,EIGEN_EXPLICIT_VECTORIZATION=SSE2
%COMMON%,EIGEN_EXPLICIT_VECTORIZATION=novec

rem Postscriptum:
rem a) My timings are soooo much slower than gael ones, why?
rem b) How can I put in the /Ox (=Optimize everthing flag) in durable but way? (running sample batch welcome)